|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||2 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
Model No.: TRU-HE1020
Features of our aluminum flat tube:
1. Bright, no corrosion, no oxidation.
2. Straight, no deformation.
3. Strong, tough, have a perfect corner bending at 90 degree.
4. Neat and smooth cutting section, no burr.
5. High frequency welded, precise in specifications, easy to install.
6. Radiator tubes can be custom-made to meet your special requirements.Our Aluminum Micro Channel Tube can be widely used for heat sink / transfer.
Like evaporator, air conditioner, condenser, heat exchanger, freezer, oven gas, boiler and so on.
The material can be 1050/1060/1070/3003/3102 or as customer’s request.
Temper O-H112,H112,F.Surface treatment:
anodizing, polishing, turning, power coating, mill finish etcFAQ
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Normally 30% TT in advance, balance paid before shipment.
Q: How long does it take for samples and mass production?
A: Usually it will take 15-20 days for new moulds and free samples (within 5 kg),;
after confirmation, 25-30 days for mass production.
Q: Can you assist in design?
A: Yes, we can! We have a strong and experienced design team.
Q:Could you provide sample?
A:Yes, We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
Q:Is sample order accepted?
A:Yes,we accept sample order and we can provide design service!Aluminum is the material of choice for automotive lightweight designs. Weight-reduction efforts in automotive design and construction have increased significantly in recent years. This is in large part due to economic, political and social pressures to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions around the globe.Trumony Aluminum Ltd, founded in 2006, is a leading supplier of critical heat transfer material for automobile and industrial cooling sectors.Our advantage
Since 2004, we have rich experience in this industry in China;
Good reputation in household foil areas;
We start our productions from aluminum ingot,so we can control the quality as well;
We have our own development department for new material research;
All parts of ladder is self manufacturing, we have price advantage.
Good experience and cooperation with big client in the world;
With Certificate ISO9001-2008;
Sample order is acceptable
High performance cost ratio;
Fast delivery time;
Good communication skills, and good service and understandings for customersDesign:
OEM, ODM, or design by ourselvesWe have varies of specifications, covering automotive, household, commercial, light industrial condensers. Precision flat tubes for all aspects such as evaporators, as well as various types of aluminum profiles.
1. We have the ability to independently design and develop molds. Many times to overcome key projects with high difficulty in China. Exclusive supply to customers.
2. We have a modern production capacity. Aluminum alloy flat tubes ( harmonica tubes ) that can meet customer requirements with high precision, high tolerance and no chip cutting or indentation.
3. We jointly develop the molds with international renowned companies. Our molds can greatly increase the service life of the abrasive tools. Under the premise of reducing production costs and guaranteeing product quality, the procurement cost of different types of pipes is reduced by 10-15%We provide products cover 1,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 series aluminum alloy and so on many varieties, many specifications of the product series. our products are widely used in printing plate making, transportation, container, building decoration, aerospace, high-speed train, new energy vehicle, intercity rail trains, machinery, electrical appliances, electronic communications, petroleum chemical industry, energy and other industries.
|Alloy Code||Temper||Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)|
|TR-166Etc. Tube material||H24||185-235||≥150||≥8|
|TR-116,TR-316 Etc.tube material||H14||140-185||≥125||≥3|
|OD||OD Tolerance||ID Tolerance||Roundness||straightness||Circular run-out|
|No||Alloy||Temper|| Tensile |
| Yield |
|1||1050||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 65||≥ 20||≥ 25|
|2||1100||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 75||≥ 20||≥ 25|
|3||1197||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 80||≥ 25||≥ 20|
|4||3102||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 75||≥ 20||≥ 25|
|5||3R03||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 80||≥ 25||≥ 20|